Meet The Girls

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Bees

Goodness we have been so busy out on the farm. Yesterday we had a great morning Niki and I had a lesson over fences and it went very well! Niki rode Squeeks and did very well, and jumped 2'6 for the very first time. Congrats! Niki has decided to show Squeeks in jumpers for the future. However that is going to start after Clemson since she's taking Tansey and showing hunters. I rode Amador and we jumped our first full course! He did very well and I think we will do fine at our debut show in Clemson. After Lexi, Shelton, Holly, Kaijsa, Niki, and I all went out on a nice trail where Holly had to show Pickles who was boss when he had an attitude. Later Holly, Niki, Lexi and I took a field trip to splash island. When we got back we had to all jump out of the car and move the roundbales that Randy and Logan had brought by earlier that day. It was very wet! haha We had a lesson when it stopped raining and we got a visit from the lovely Amelia. Today Niki, Kaijsa and I came out this morning and while Kaijsa did a few odd jobs for Holly, Niki and I had our lesson and my mom dropped by to watch me ride Amador! We jumped around a few courses and Amador and I continued to have difficulty with our flying changes, but we are getting better, slowly but surely. Later Niki and I were taught how to give a barefoot trim and afterwards were allowed to trim Tommy's feet! Later today well have another lesson, then we'll give our horses some downtime before we go over to One Tempi to school cross country. Also yesterday way my birthday and I just want to thank all those who made it a fantastic day.

No comments: